Treating Arthritis and Other Disorders
Treating Arthritis and any other disorder with special diets, magnetic field therapy and veterinarian treatments is unique for every individual dog as the body chemistry is just that, Unique.
Alternative therapy can only be used as a guide line to what can be implemented to achieve the best results for your dog. I do believe that the best form of treatment starts with a natural diet as l have previously mentioned in the first 2 newsletters.
It is important to mention that l do feel that when a dog has a SEVERE case of arthritis the first thing that can be done is to put the dog on certain medications to treat the pain and inflammation quickly. This then paves the way for the alternative methods to work quicker. The gradual withdrawal of these drugs can then be done.
Using a natural diet and introducing a multi-vitamin and mineral with apple cider vinegar has been known to produce great results with the combining use of the magnetic field blanket. As all body chemistry is different l find that this alone gives the dog a great amount of relief, reducing swelling and pain. It also helps in the digestion of the dog as it changes the way the metabolism of the dog works.
The apple cider vinegar works through the gastrointestinal tract by supporting the hydrochloric acid concentration, aiding in digestion in the stomach and in restoring the proper acid base balance for proper colon function.
To treat a dog with arthritis we would have to consider all of the alternatives and work out what would be the most beneficial.
1. Natural Diet, the balance of fruits, vegetables, grains, yogurt, red meat and chicken. Many arthritic dogs cannot tolerate red meat.
2. Pure water, normal water has too many mineral salts in it.
3. Fasting, this allows the body to eliminate the stored toxins. What can be offered is fresh juices in carrot and celery while fasting.
4. Supplementation in the meals can include brewers yeast, kelp, vitamin C, vitamin E, eggshells, cod liver oil, wheat germ oil, hemp oil, & vitamin A/D.
5. The use of the Magnetic blanket combined with massage & moderate exercise.
Arthritis is something that has to be managed at times through different ways of treatments and keeping our minds open to what we can do. Using different lineaments or a combination of a few things.